We are pleased to present The A-Z of Step-Parenting series written by Paul Nevitt, a 33-year-old male with plenty of experience of living with stepchildren.
Every Wednesday, Paul explores a different aspect of living (and coping) with step children. Whether you’ve suddenly been thrust into the strange world of a new stepfamily, or have been living with them for years, you’re sure to find plenty of useful advice and laughs along the way.
Be sure to check out Paul’s adoption blog too.
- Part 1: A is for Ask Your Mam
- Part 2: B is for Bathroom
- Part 3: C is for Curry
- Part 4: D is for Doctor
- Part 5: E is for Evenings
- Part 6: F is for Finance
- Part 7: G is for Garden
- Part 8: H is for Happiness
- Part 9: I is for Individuality
- Part 10: J is for Jobs
- Part 11: K is for Kitchen
- Part 12: L is for Last To Find Out
- Part 13: M is for Mornings
- Part 14: N is for No Chance
- Part 15: O is for OMG!