Welcome to the first Family Relationships Magazine Podcast. Every Friday I’ll be sharing some of the week’s news stories, press releases and web sites with you.
Here’s what’s covered in today’s podcast.
- Secondary infertility: One is not enough [Link]
- One school nurse per 6,900 children
- Bridal industry thriving, while Texas couple wed for $2,000
- Parents engaged with child trust fund
- Dad Blog of the Week: Worrybomb.com
- Madonna loses Malawi adoption bid [Link]
- Teen abortions in Wales at five-year high [Link]
- Isle of Man sets up children-focused task forces [Link]
- MOD “Action Man” toy [Link]
Feel free to leave your comments on any of these stories below, and if you have any ideas for future podcasts, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org