By Andy Merrett
Apr 10, 2009
Family Relationships Magazine Podcast #2
Welcome to the Good Friday edition of the Family Relationships Magazine Podcast.
Each week I’ll be sharing some of the week’s news stories, press releases and web sites with you.
Here’s what’s covered in today’s podcast.
- Working parents right to ask employers for more flexible hours:
More parents to get flexible work
New flexible work law ‘is toothless’
- In relationships, women set higher standards than men
- Women irritated by celebrity baby names
- Teachers and parents to boycott SATs in 2010
- Marital unhappiness increases after birth of first child: Link